Thursday, December 9, 2010

Free Mobile Katesplayground



I realized that I often fall into the trap of "if you do not do what I do " what I mean?, well, the fact that at times either in a relationship" love "or among my friends, we started with is that I am not talking" "ah if?, because your not "and similar things may even be foolish to get out of our hands and do something very small something tremendous.
While I know that this attitude is not the most healthy in any relationship, I am of those who think it should be 50/50, I mean the fact if for example you want to speak for phone does not wait for someone else to do but to do so and then end up asking "is that you did not" "is that you either."

I've heard that this attitude is sometimes to know who has control in the relationship, if you or your partner, if your friend or you. It becomes a power struggle, that which gives the most vulnerable and the other ego can grow to the clouds, believing that the other person is indispensable, it makes it that he is not willing to make.
why I believe that a relationship should not be who gives more, other then you throw it in his face when supposed do so without expect something in return, as we see convenecnieros? finally do hope we are entitled in the same way. In family is similar, if I introduce you as my parents did not introduce me to yours? otherwise I feel I am who else is taking seriously the commitment and when? -And backward-

Within
friends also falls into this, that if one day I told you a secret and you do not do then I feel that I have confidence, or at least not as I trust you and that is not friends.

And you what they think these balances are necessary?

0 comments:

Post a Comment