Monday, March 14, 2011

Can You Put Fake Tan On After Waxing

And when I need them? We all have one


just do not know if we happen to us, but it happens that when you have to do favors for others in the list are those that help without thinking twice, and when we have to ask for help there anyone available to do so.

Personally I think I've fallen for the same reason not to "bother" anyone with a favor and fend for myself the vast majority of the time, and wait until the last moment (when I can not flat) and then go to the other, it is evident that sometimes if we need support from someone. Perhaps what has happened to them and typical: "toilet paper today gave the fellow that I had and when it suits and when .. I do not want to give" . Now I'll tell you something happened recently ..

In practice I've been doing I have done several favors for the teacher starts since review papers, exams, get skills, care for their groups and make presentations, and that my commitment is to be only 10 sessions a week (following 2 groups).

What if you leave I have requested financial support to work with other groups that she attends, I've gone as cockroach sprayed on that plane does not touch me sit by having classes run from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM (each group is 45 students and in total are 4). However, until a few days ago it was with joy because even if a little heavy for me meant a new experience in my teacher training.

these days turns out that I needed the support of this teacher to allow me to make some adjustments in my schedule, would cover 10 sessions but two days a week would not be able to cover the groups I work, but would do with it. Anyway, just found out that my request was because I asked for support in another school where I would pay flatly refused to "give me your hand," saying that my responsibility is to do my social service in the schedule already established.

truth entrusted me thinking that I would consider that before I have supported several times, and it turns out now that I come to ask support not remember the times I have needed and I have not denied.

Now I no longer be available for her to have a setback, but certainly makes me a bitter taste that many forget to check when you have used your willingness to help when you need and when they get the chance to repay just do not.

Nor is it "those members who only do favors for each change request" , it really is not, rather we are aware of the phrase "today for you, tomorrow who knows " , and therefore try to do a favor as soon as possible and the best way, thinking that we have when we need open doors for others. Honestly, when this happens, and are in some way "marked" these people as "those who ask but are not willing to give when asked."

and when you need them .. Are you there?

0 comments:

Post a Comment