Thursday, March 3, 2011

How To Make A Red Chili Pepper Costume




Lately, when approaching my internship as a teacher, has given me to see series of institutes, but no harem series or anything style, but series of criminals. At this level I'm watching or going to see, clasicazos as GTO, Sakigake! Cromartie Koukou and Angel Densetsu anime is before us today.

Angel Densetsu is based on the eponymous manga Norihiro Yagi (Claymore author) published Monthly Shonen Jump in the early 90's, involving a total of 15 volumes. Is played by a guy named Kitano Seiichirou, a young noble and good heart, but whose physical appearance leads him to be rejected by their peers and having the entire face of a demon. This "uniqueness" will take you to our hero, being mistaken by people as a criminal or a murderer, which will result in more of a comic moment.

It's a little grime on this guy fronted.

react So they see Seiichirou

Seiichirou, and for good, will look like the leader of the thugs of the institute, and that the boy is good as gold, though, the good is very silly because it is not aware of anything , and gang fights are thought to give hair because he deserves it for whatever reason.


Your anime version consists of only two OVAs released in 1996, which, from what I read, adapted much of the first volume. However, two eggs fall short of a series that could give much more on whether and note that it was planning a longer series, because it leaves a very open final.


So far I have not read the manga of this hobby I have that I do not like reading comics on the computer, but I wanted to ask because this series has all the earmarks of being one of those that I like, with a lot of fun and some hosts involved. Also available is completely scans (that if, in English).



I have more anime of this style in the room, so as you will see, the comment here. We read

!

0 comments:

Post a Comment