Monday, February 28, 2011

What Is Considered Physical

Anniversary 2 Dirty!

another year has passed and now they're two! The truth is that I was passing the time flying and I'm glad I got to the second year of The Dirty Blog with the same expectations at the beginning and eager to continue writing, although not too recently planted in my posts; but that is an explanation, and the fault of the short time since I have to update my classes and the "wonderful" evening shift schedule. Of course, when I get home, I have the least desire is to sit on the computer input Curran, so my latest posts bloggers have been so short lately. But we will always youtube ...
for now
What encourages me to continue is that I'm tired. Although sometimes I look at the blog and I think "Whew, I have to write something, I've been long without updating X," still do not see the blog as an obligation, until that day comes, I will continue forward and while still reading comics, I will continue doing reviews. I hope the blog continues to grow more and someone leaves a comment from time to time, but well, that I have my life puteo daily

xD Well, I say goodbye for today, but first thank each and every one of the I have visited, written, spammer, etc ... ever, as I said last year it again and repeat this: "The blog dirty" would be nothing without you.

Thanks! We read

!

0 comments:

Post a Comment