Monday, April 18, 2011

6v Battery Charger Circuit Lead Acid

Can I borrow? Temptations

Well say lasting friendships clear accounts ..

I tell them I'm not paying for pay when I have my ahorraditos because I know if I have them is because at any moment I will use and whether the loans will then be difficult to dispose of the hours you need. But I've seen in the obligation to offer these services because I see the situation of others and if I have I think I feel bad for not helping though I can do it.

No doubt all this will come across people who are " pachorruda " to pay, which is made forgetful, which is annoying because you charge and believed that it was not a loan O__O but a gift.
In my case in December it will pay $ 100.00 to my brother, "clearly not the great millionaire, but a few days ago I came an expense I could not do because I was missing.

It took me charge to complete and was upset, saying he knows I should and should not I have to remember that sometimes paid me to think now it will not. And I know that is true, but it has also been saved, and now I know you've done it but has not done, and I did know. I think ultimately it was the worst I could have said it woke up the lion that was inside and it turns out began to say anyway and that did not have more money saved to becoming ELECTED bla bla bla ...

probably say that for $ 100.00 I should not have said anything, but I admit I did not think it bothers me forget that having money completely debts you have and while he enjoys his money I have to limit myself because I had saved what I have provided.

charge is not so intrusive, but not the other person as to say "I know you I " because it is not, and if you know very quickly what is forgotten and we are still a load to the ELECTED remembering.

But not only exist pachorrudos you owe money, because they also tend to ask stuff is already borrowed and spent months, even years and still do not remember that cooking pan with the meat and potatoes is yours, the high is not it?. Although the real high is that we take for things lost and no longer require them, and worse that we fall to provide something to the same person who is still in debt.

How do you do to charge him / ask what is yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment