Monday, April 11, 2011

Congratulations Well Done In Latin

music CDs


Now that I practice in a school, I can not help remember my youthful days, when incidentally the worst that I have better memories, but that's another story. What the more I came to mind was music.

The age of puberty, adolescence is where one develops more active in music, or at least I was in my case, I was stumbling around music for quite some time going from pop rock with stops in nu metal and hard rock to progressive rock, which is the style that hooked me in my last year of high school and first year of college.

The interesting thing is how some albums have aged better than others, at least for my humble taste, and more than once I've wondered what the hell I had to listen to certain groups or musical styles.

Funny how during my time of 1 ESO was all I listened to U2, whose evolution was evident to bands like The Cranberries, Garbage, Blur and, ultimately, all that came out on TV. But then, during adolescence was a sponge, listening to my brother's group, group that hooked me, (while my older brother listened to King Crimson, Frank Zappa and similar groups which almost swearing at the time).

If you like rock, usually follow a logical progression with small groups like Smashing Pumpkins, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, etc (or at least is what I followed) and I even talk about groups more classics like Led Zeppelin, but this time I liked to listen to groups that they had music videos, or groups, more modern.

was during this time "grunge" in my life when I hear more music. In fact, the discs that I have taken and are trying to listen again this time in my life. It was the time when the Internet, Napster and Kazaa were already making war, and although I had no internet, I had (and I have) a friend who always passed me on mp3 discs. With that, I found a lot of new groups and, by the way, luckily I got to spend money on any of them.

Groups were consistent with the time and enjoyed their time in them. The ones I always liked the recording on CD to listen on the radio and not have to depend on your computer, but now that I see, I have a record collection basurientos a bit for my taste in most cases have not heard again. These are the albums I've been trying reescuchar, just to relive old times and because the time I'm starting it encouraged me.

So I took an afternoon and took a few of those who had on CD, but the most I could hear were individual songs. In the vast majority of cases were groups that did not say anything to me. Fuel, Boy Hits Car and Dust for Life (whose album was literally covered in dust, despite the redundancy) to name a few, are these groups really have left no traces in my music scene. I also went back to get the Tantric, a group formed by former members of Days of the New and that amused me a bit, but nothing to write home, as happened with the two I have of Godsmack. Not that they are bad bands, we simply do not catch my attention.

It's funny because out of all those discs, there is not a single original. In that respect I was lucky, because I sad if horrors having spent money on discs that do not listen or do not like. Although we, nor I will say that I have every album I like, I have every shit on my shelf that makes me cringe, or disk I have for collecting pure and simple, regardless if I like it more or less.

really, after all, it seems that my musical tastes to surrender the past and the truth is that not really. Certainly there are musical styles or go through my head back and listen (as Nu Metal or Hip Hop), but they are periods that have shaped my musical evolution, but perhaps that's why so today not get to hear what the hell, I'm going through a crisis period music and nothing else that I want to hear 4 or 5 groups.

We read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment