Sunday, April 17, 2011

How To Paint Half Brick House

holiday ... or not.


Well, I was hoping to win, so I lie. This master's burning me a lot, but this part where I am now (the practices) are making me much more enjoyable and real experience give me more than I can get with so much theory or as little work in almost any case I have served a purpose.

The holidays are a means, since, in theory, I have to put in writing and do things for work end, but I sure know and I leave everything to the last minute ... if some things never change.

Well, now there is a small break, I will take to assess what I have so far in the body.

If anything I have to qualify in recent months, they should call it a bit overwhelming, my social life has decreased a lot and there are people I have not seen for quite some time. Not for lack of desire, but of availability (although that has not prevented me from time to mount a spree in a while).

Now whenever "summit" of the master, with practice, I feel much more motivated, although I must admit that at first I was terrified and felt many doubts at the time to start. But for now, I have 3 weeks and I feel comfortable. Although, of course, one does not remove the other and it is true that I am working at the elbows, designing activities, lesson plans, taking notes, etc.. But I do work more comfortable, because it is work that I will implement and will not remain on paper and in the vast majority of those who've done this year.

And incidentally, is a joy to do this individually. Perhaps the most enriching group work skills for the contributions you can make each group member, but they are a fucking boring. And if I have to mention any, will the last one we had to make was a real ordeal to the point that I was ready to send to hell a couple of my team members more than once.

"Things and more things ..."

The thing is it was not too difficult to do so, three of the four members we formed the group compenetrábamos us very well and, when working, always aportábamos ideas (better or worse but aportábamos something.) However, difficulties put us ahead, such as the problem to be able to meet (each was a different place in the geography of Málaga), or pain in the ass and insisting they had to correct some little things instead of going forward the work, which delayed us further.

All this plus the fact that a group of self proclaimed "chief organizer" and there were mornings when I had not woken up and now the phone was ringing me to put me to work (it never hurts to there is one that pulls the cart, but one thing is that and another thing is to not let you breathe). Everything to make up the only part in which I evaluated individually have given me wrong, but that's another story.

What I mean by this is that group work is shit on a stick punctured. Vale institutes, in theory, there are department meetings to put things in common, but rarely come to an agreement (and that I have seen first hand). The organization in a school, normally a little low from what I've seen (and lived as a student).

That if, one thing has become clear, the things I have taught in the Masters, are to teach in the Land of the Lollipop "or the like, because little or very little of what is taught set to reality (the reality of the master in which the students are quiet and gives you time to do 14000 ... activities and a milestone duck!).

In short, I burned, but I hope to rest a little this week that I have free, if I may trompetitas the drums and we invade this week, although I have to take time and prevent further build me work, if I'm not going to happen when hard time catching up.

Have fun if you also have vacation.

We read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment