Thursday, April 28, 2011

Enamel Paint For Wood Stove



Gone are the games a few weeks ago but had not said anything that even had caught me or what I've read in general.

The truth is that I have missed reading for a few weeks, I've always had a little something, especially in the form of tochacos collections, though I have lost count of what I have read and stopped reading. At the moment I will discuss briefly the two anthologies that I bought recently.

Wanted (Eiichiro Oda)


European
author of the famous stories of the One Piece manga published in Shonen Jump before his magnum opus. Among them we find the story that served as a starting point for the book (Romance Dawn).

As in most of these collections, we have before our stories are emerging style of Oda. In most cases the stories are funny and entertaining, while not anything special. I think I have come to see none that really expecting a continuation (that happens to me with some short stories of some authors), but also lends a lot, because there is no with second part.

Ultimately we have a volume that is basically for collectors and fans of One Piece. Without having read anything about this man, the truth is that it could be considered a somewhat sosillo take, but it is true that this type of anthologies and compilations are destined for a sector that is a fan of the work. Whatever, the fact is that volume is entertaining and enjoyable to read.

Short Stories by Naoki Urasawa


Another anthology of another great manga and one of my favorite authors. For me, I enjoyed a lot with Monster and 20th Century Boys, this volume had to catch him if or if. Although really the same thing happens with the volume of "Wanted", the truth is that the volume is presented very well, and the best is the number of pages, which guarantees you reading for awhile. Moreover, the volume I have been rationing gradually as I read at night before bed.

The stories in this volume I have liked more general than the volume Wanted (without diminishing the latter), as there is a greater variety in the types of stories and can find everything from funny stories to any something more dramatic cut. There are also around, stories which are better and others are not so bad, but in summary is a good anthology of one of the mangaka who is more fashionable lately.

As for whether it is advisable or not, I repeat what I said with the "Wanted" and that such anthologies usually address an audience familiar with the work of this author, but will not imply that it is only a volume "only for fans, but perhaps for someone who has not read anything about this man may be wearing a wrong idea of \u200b\u200bwhat is now Naoki Urasawa, in fact some stories are more juvenile court Urasawa unlike today which focuses more works for adults.


In short, a book that should be essential for completists and fans of Naoki Urasawa, it is a good appetizer for the next round of this author who is to come: Billy Bat.

We read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment