Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pain In Between Thumb

CURA (Ho'oponopono)



The following text was written by Dr. Joe Vitale
. History tells us his thoughts and
contain a challenge and a blessing
:
external reality to us is our own individual creation, and if
fully accept this fact, we
heal through love.

Healing your world begins with you
two years ago, I heard about a therapist Hawaii who cured a ward full of patients
criminals with serious diseases (mad)
without ever seeing any of them. The psychologist would study an inmate's chart and then look
within himself to see how he (the psychologist) had created the disease
of that person. To the extent that he improved, the patient improved as well.
The first time I heard about this story, I thought it was an urban legend
. How could anyone heal anyone else trying to heal itself? And how could
, even a true master, with great power
self-healing, healing the criminally insane? He had any sense, it was not logical
. So I dismissed the story.

However, I heard it again a year later.
The therapist had used a Hawaiian healing process
called Ho'oponopono.
had never heard of this technique, however
could not stop thinking about that story. If it was totally
true, I had to know more.
I had always understood "total responsibility"
meant that I am responsible for what I think and I
. But what is beyond, is out of my hands
. I think most people think the same about
responsibility: we are responsible for what they do, not what others make
. But that does not.

The Hawaiian therapist who healed those mentally ill, Dr. Hew Len
Ihaleakala, teach me a new perspective on what the total
responsibility. We probably talked
an hour in our first phone conversation. I asked him to tell the full story of
his work as a therapist.
He explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four
years. Ward where they kept the sick was dangerous criminals. For general
Psychologists quit a month to work there.
Most staff members became ill shortly
or simply quit. People who crossed the hall walked with their backs against the wall
, fearful of being attacked by patients. It was not a pleasant
place to live, work, or to visit.



Dr. Len told me that he never saw patients. Agreed to have an office and study
bundles. While looking at those files, he worked on himself. And
while doing so, the patients improved.
"After a few months, which must remain shackled were being allowed to
could walk freely," he said. "A others, who were medicated
to keep permanently, they could reduce the dosage. And
some who had not ever had the chance of being released, were discharged
. " I was amazed. "Not only that," he continued, "but the personal
began to enjoy their work."

"Absenteeism and staff turnover fell dramatically.
ended up with more staff than we needed because patients were
released, but all the staff came to work. Today, that ward is closed. "
This is, of course, where I made the big question dollars, "What were you doing
himself that caused the change in these people?"
"was simply healing the part of me that had created their
diseases," he said. I did not understand. Dr. Len explained that total responsibility
extends to everything that is present in your life,
simply because it is in your life. It is your responsibility in a literal sense.
whole world is your creation.

Wow! This is very difficult to accept.
be responsible for what I do or say is one thing. But being responsible for what
that anyone in my life do or say, is another very
different. If you take complete responsibility for your life,
then everything you see, hear, taste, touch or
experience, anyway, it's your responsibility.
This means that terrorist activity, the president of your
country, economy or anything
experience and do not like it, are there for you the heal. There are, for
speaking, except as projections from inside your
. The problem is not out there is in you, and to solve it, you must
change.

I know this is hard to accept, much less actually live.
throw to another fault is much easier to assume total responsibility.
But as I spoke with Dr. Len, I began to realize that this healing as
particular Ho'oponopono means loving yourself fully.
If you want to improve your life, you heal your life. If you want to cure anyone, even
a mentally ill criminal you do it by healing yourself.
I asked Dr. Len how he went about healing himself, what he did when he looked exactly
the files of the patients.

"Just say 'Sorry' and 'I love you' over and over again," he explained, "I
feel ... I love you."
"Is that all?"
"That's it."
"Turns out that loving yourself is the best way to improve yourself. And
as you improve yourself, improve your world. "

Let me give you a quick example of how this works: an opportunity
e-mail I received a very aggressive, that upset me. Normally I would have tried to manage the situation
working on my emotional
more negative or trying to reason with the person who sent the message.
This time I decided to try Dr. Len's method. I kept silently saying "I
sorry" and "I love you." Do not tell anyone in particular. I was just
invoking the spirit of love to heal within me what was creating the outer circumstance
.
At the end of an hour I got another e-mail from the same person.
apologized for the previous message. Keep in mind that I did not realize any external action that provoked the apology
. Not even answer the message. However, only
saying "I love you" somehow healed within me what was creating
him.

later attended a Ho'oponopono workshop led by Dr. Len, who has
now 70 years old and is a venerable and solitary shaman.
He praised my book, "The Attractor Factor." He told me that while I improve myself
same, the "vibration" of my book will increase and everyone will feel when they read.
In short, as I improve, my readers will improve.
"What will happen to the books already sold and have left me?" I asked.
"They have not really gone," he said once again blowing my mind
his mystic wisdom. "They are still
within you." In short, there is no outside.
take me an entire book trying to explain this technique with the necessary depth
to convey something like that when you are
enhance any
aspect or situation in your life, there is only a place to try:
within. And when you look, do it with love. " Dr. Joe Vitale


**************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment