Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Halloween And Birthday Rhymes

necessary?

In recent days, I read a "neighbor" referring to her friends a situation that was going on with a former girlfriend, I realized that for them and for us is fundamental at least have a friend-men-and friend - women, to whom he could formulate various situations waiting for us clear up the mess in which we fall in constant times.

And who better to understand them, and who better than ourselves for "trying" to understand. Rev.

do not have that typical friend who consult only happens every time a situation where you do not even understand the almost boyfriend, boyfriend, lover, husband, ex ... Or you guys with a lot of friends with whom they are going to complain about not understanding?. course, if this brother / sister through cool as it avoids that the "friend of the opposite sex takes."

I tell you last week on msn my ex made me count the time we met, I thought that everything was in an allusion to that left the "do you think about the exact date for X years of knowing I invite you to eat? ".

I know he has family and he knows I have also, therefore, do not think it with other intention but for the moment are comments left wondering what might be behind I know my friends like them hoping I can bring the situation to give me their opinions, but from here to never be compared to the point of view of a boy because only you know what is in the mind of one of its kind , I happened one time, while we saw nearly a relationship, well you told me thoughtful something bad had behind everything, remember?

Same and will argue that it is not necessary "make" our friends, if we consult openly a member of the opposite sex, but there are things that can be followed up, and any unknown or the publisher of TVnotas as not sprout provide a "and now my ex (the same for Pepe to stop two months ago, you know the acting medium rare) I always said no, will actually mean that you? "

you are needed for these friends of the opposite sex?

0 comments:

Post a Comment