Sunday, February 27, 2011

Apollo 13 Mission /newton's Laws Of Motion

what shame? To give confidence

Shame is an emotion we all have, people will feel more than others, but can occur at any time and is associated with past events that made us feel bad or someone else and it is presented so clearly that others notice, as are those who stutter, those who sweat as if they were in the desert, perhaps the most obvious and common is when we get red as tomatoes.

And maybe there are things that are very valid shame such as ours ...
I must confess that I feel much shame, which am ashamed when my dad in a supermarket tells me "what does my little darling?" and I am turning to all sides to see who is watching me xD, and I blush completita.

I am also of distressing to take a cart, women's stuff we have on hand when the emergency arrives each month , so So I ask my sister take you already know and use up as I do silly in the hallway of the stains.
But there are others which should not be ashamed though sometimes we can not help it, as certain feelings and the fact of feeling the crush on someone, to give our opinion on any topic, or simple fact that I like this kind of music, but to others they deem "naco".
For example, I remember a friend who felt sorry for them to know others who liked the banda and what was his surprise when he decided to "come out musical" No one made fun.
My mom for all these cases applies his sentence "shame to steal and be seen" and though I try to apply it, tell me if it is legal to have pity because so and so who is screaming like to you a compliment from the other side of the block when you go out of your house "? or when you get to speak in public or having to go to the beach and not wanting to wear a bathing suit, or that we publish saga this post without realizing that just was not finished and we have been finding out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment