Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mini Underwear Models



On February 9 went on sale the new maxi single by Japanese band Hard Rock - Heavy Metal, Onmyouza : Konpeki not Soujin .

Since that day I searching unsuccessfully through single internet, but today I managed to find the music video, it's something.



, it seems, is a sequel to the song Aoki Dokugan , belonging to his previous album Kongo Kyubi. Nothing else I've heard it once, but my impression was normal, Onmyouza retains its characteristic sound mixing some powerful riffs with a voice soft and melodic, mixing with the screams of Matatabi (bassist and vocals).

What that will bring Onmyouza on his new album? I do not know, I hope not disappoint me and to present a fun album and sugarcane. To see if you ever find this maxi single and hear the other songs to go making an idea. We read

!

0 comments:

Post a Comment