Sunday, February 27, 2011

Message For Islamic Wedding

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo 20


Finally! Had long since the last review I did of Bobobo back in November 2009, has been a year and three months about it and I am thrilled to have this new volume in my hands, which is also special because it is the last of the first series of Bobobo. The volume begins

so, I thought that either lacked a chapter, or that there was something that I do not remember the volume 19. In the end neither one nor the other, but a fastforward time that the author got his face.

I can only say one thing and we really missed read me a new volume of Bobobo, as I was enjoying reading a lot and kept hitting silly laughter with each of our protagonists, but one thing I've really taken a little at fault, and these are references to other manga, that if any must there in droves, but in this volume have not caught many, just a few.

Among the enemies of this issue, there has been Shigeki X, a kind of Don Patch (at least as taciturn as) but moves "stimulation" rather than "spark." But certainly those are palm are characters invented by the readers who participated in a contest, which would most absurd character in the series. The winner was the character "Infernal Dolphin" (drawn by a boy of 8 years) and then Sawai creates a character who has brought me more of a laugh.

Another surprise of this volume is that we see at last the great secret of Softon is it a crap? Is it a cold? I know in this volume and response deeply marks our protagonists ah, well, apart from that great secret, we will see another ... xD but of lesser magnitude.

By the way, goes the great battle began Tennosuke food and the commander of section 3: "Tofu Tramp" with disastrous results ... for Tennosuke (as always). In fact, one of the scenes with the ones I've laughed This issue has been the attack on Tennosuke the hands of his enemy, whose suffering is reflected in the faces that will be putting on throughout the attack XD

In short, a really crazy number, with lots of action and situations absurd, but I expected this, being the penultimate BibibĂ® hiciese his appearance, will have to wait for this last volume. I hope the final is not too rushed and that is continuing in a very abrupt (although the same Sawai says will be the end of the first part) because, if confirmed not to be edited Shinsetsu Bobobo, which has all the earmarks, going to annoy me even more.

there are only a volume ... I'll take under this series u_u

We read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment